Organic Cinnamon Powder (Superior Sri-Lankan True Ceylon)
Cinnamon comes from the inner bark of a number of tree species. Our organic Cinnamon powder is the highest quality True Ceylon Cinnamon. It is cultivated in a number of countries around the world. Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and China produce 99% of the world’s total production. These beautiful trees have light green, oval shaped leaves with a dark coloured bark. They do produce fruits but these are less commonly harvested. Once harvested the outer bark is stripped off and then a small amount of the inner bark is dried and sold. Our Cinnamon powder is certified 100% organic by the Organic Food Federation. It can be used to flavour drinks, in baking and even mixed with chocolate to add a little bite. In some cultures it is used in both savoury and sweet dishes.What are the Health Benefits?
Research has shown that our Organic Cinnamon Powder has a number of possible health benefits including:
- Lowers cholesterol levels – Due to exceptionally high fibre levels
- Maintains a healthy heart – Due to high Vitamin K levels
- Healthy teeth and bones – Due to high Calcium levels
- Improved immune system – Due to its Iron content
- Certified Organic – Containing more anti-oxidants
- Very Low Calorie – Only 10 calories per daily dosage
We recommend taking 5 grams of our Organic Cinnamon Powder per day. This can be mixed into hot or cold drinks or added to your baking making it a very versatile supplement. You will find lots of great recipes across a wide range of cuisines including Turkish, Persian, Mexican and American.
Share this Product
Good powder.better taste